About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019); AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021); and HOW WE BECAME POST-LIBERAL: THE RISE AND FALL OF TOLERATION (2024).

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Not sounding good at all

The word from my sister is that Mum's state of health has fallen further in the last few days. I'll be flying up to visit, and will probably report further in a week or so. It's not sounding good at all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care and all the time you need Russell. It's always a difficult time when a loved one is seriously ill. Best of luck and make use the support of you loved ones.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that Russell. Take care.

Corylus.

Russell Blackford said...

Thanks, people. I'm now going to fly up today.