About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019); AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021); and HOW WE BECAME POST-LIBERAL: THE RISE AND FALL OF TOLERATION (2024).

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Conroy winning friends and influencing people

I'm not sure what to make of this, but it will be interesting to see whether anything more comes of it.

It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who thinks it's reached the point where Conroy has got to go. That's evidently a growing view within the communications industry. Of course, it's early days yet. With the government riding high in the polls, and the opposition not laying any leather on it at all, I don't imagine that we'll be seeing portfolio reallocations soon.

No comments: