About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019); AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021); and HOW WE BECAME POST-LIBERAL: THE RISE AND FALL OF TOLERATION (2024).

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Russell Blackford picking up the Chandler Award on behalf of Damien Broderick


Photo by Mariann McNamara.

This was at Aussiecon 4 last weekend. Once again congratulations to Damien. It's a well-deserved award.

2 comments:

Russell Blackford said...

I love the way the lighting makes it look as if I have a mask hiding the lower part of my face. I assure y'all that I didn't.

Unknown said...

What I noticed about the photo was the spiky thing behind it gives your head the look of the statue of liberty!