About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019); AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021); and HOW WE BECAME POST-LIBERAL: THE RISE AND FALL OF TOLERATION (2024).

Monday, May 09, 2016

10-year anniversary!

Slightly belatedly, let's celebrate the 10-year anniversary of this blog. My first posts, including this first substantive one, were actually made back on 26 March 2006. Time flies! The blog has had its ups and downs in its role and its popularity over time - and for a period it emigrated to the Skeptic Ink network - but overall this has been a good decade of blogging. It's never been a very high-traffic site (averaging a bit over 1000 views per day at its peak, and somewhat less these days... though I get a lot more than that when I post on the Cogito blog). But it's brought some very interesting people my way, and it's contributed greatly to what I've been able to achieve during the decade.

No comments: